Along with the supply of investment space available, as outlined in the development section, potential investors have a range of further offerings available to them presenting choice of location, and offering, in terms of land availability for a range of uses. The Mallow Special Local Area Plan (SLAP) has identified the following sectors as being of particular relevance to Mallow in view of its strategic location, and presents zoned land offerings to cater for such uses.
- Enterprise and Business Services including Innovative Technology Business
- Logistics and Distribution Business
- Value Added Manufacturing
- Large Stand Alone Industrial Business Opportunity
Click here to view the interactive zoning map Interactive Map.
A summary of the offerings are as follows:
Enterprise / Business Services / Innovative Technology Opportunity - see PDF.
- 16.3 ha - Zoning refence I-02
- 75.1 ha. - Zoning reference X-07
- 250.5 ha. (part of) - Zoning refernce X-03
Logistics / Distribution / Warehousing / Small Scale Manafacturing Opportunity - see PDF.
- 20 ha - Zoning reference I-01
- 46.3 ha - Zoning reference I-04
- 41 ha - Zoning reference I-06
Industrial Estate Opportunity - see PDF.
- 5 ha - Zoning reference I-03
- 13.3 ha - Zoning reference I-07
- 0.8ha - Zoning reference I-08
Large Stand Alone Industry Opportunity - see PDF.
- 39.6 ha - Zoning reference I-05
Commercial Business Opportunity - see PDF.
- 3.5 ha - Zoning reference C-01
- 7.3 ha - Zoning reference C-02
- 0.6 ha - Zoning reference C-03
- 1.5 ha - Zoning reference X-01